The Amazing secrets Tiger Woods and other Pros use that can drop you handicap by a minimum of 3 shots!
It works like magic, but almost no-one knows about it, and even fewer use it. This amazing and simple method that will surprise you with how easily you..
- Launch the ball with pin point accuracy
- Stay on the fairways and hit the green every time
- Sink those challenging putts
- Play the entire round with Pro like confidence
You see, most golfers think that they only need to improve their physical skills to improve their game. Unfortunately, few realize their true power and potential is in between their ears.
The great golf teacher Jim Flick said, "Golf is 90% mental. The other 10% is mental." If you learn to use the power of your brain, you can improve your game, overnight. Contact us to find out how.
It may sound far fetched, and if I didn't have experiences of the amazing results through my clients every day, I'd probably be skeptical too. But I've experienced results like:
- Control of nerves on the tee or green
- Playing as well on the course as in practice
- Getting consistent results each hole
- Slashing a minimun of 2 shots off your game, even if you have to time to practice
- Controlling emotions after a bad shot
- Turning of distracting thoughts
- Breaking through the limiting habits
Great golfers need to keep control of their mental game. The typical golfer I work with gets an incredible boost to their confidence and some of the other things we work on include:
- How to instantly erase all negative thoughts
- The secret to when and how to relax before the shot
- How to empty your mind of those distractive thoughts
- How to get into and stay within the Zone the whole game
- How to instantly trigger confidence and focus
- How best to automatically take what you learn on the practice range or coaching session into your game
Golfing is one of the most complex games around. You need to manage your breathing, muscle relaxation, stance, swing, concentration, as well as everything else. So should be no surprise when most golfers address the ball with countless thoughts in their mind that their ball flies into the rough. To change this now contact Toach or subscribe to our e-course.
When you subscribe to our newsletter the following articles will be sent to you...
Here are 10 Steps to Mental Golf Power … which ones should you use? more>>
What makes up your stress?If you're a long time subscriber you'll know that one of the things I regularly preach about is the importance of ensuring you are in the right state. I've talked about the importance of focus, attention, concentration and other measures. Well, here are some interesting (and in some cases, disturbing) stats which relate to stress in the IT world specifically and how it has a direct result on your results. more>>
The NLP Secret That Makes Your Clubs Swing! Playing a cracker-jack round would be a lot simpler if every potential course played the same way. But in reality, they don't. The good news is that by understanding the various ways courses work, you can develop the right strategy. And by doing that, your responses will dramatically improve... more>>
Performance Tips - How Best To Prepare Yourself and Your Course for Best Performance Talk to any successful golfer and they'll tell you that one of the most successful methods they use to increase their performance is proper statistics. This could be the medicine to your ills. Find out how to measure, plot and plan for best results... more>>